BLOG, RESURRECTED

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Greetings, from the limbo that is blogging. I was floatimg listlessly for some time there for being such a terrible blogger... with no readers. *roars with laughter* Anyway, why the sudden entry? I was browsing my Drafts on this blog (I have many unpublished entries) and I was actually shocked because there were things on there that I completely forgot ever even happened. One of which was that entry on smoking which I published a half hour ago.

I'm always on Tumblr but I complain constantly about how I feel like there isn't any "privacy". Obviously, such privacy is an illusion because the whole darn internet is public. Even this blog. But still, in my heart of hearts, Blogspot is still home and Tumblr has become more of an online portfolio of my homework. 

But I digress. (I told you I'm a terrible blogger!)

Anyway, this whole thing brings me back to the whole point of blogging (my personal intention, anyway), which is to keep checkpoints and document my thoughts. Like a public diary, yes. I wonder what kind of reaction someone would get if they could travel to the 1950s and whisper in a little girl's ear that one day, people would publicly document their diaries for the whole world to see. 

So on to the main point of this entry.... (after 3 paragraphs, here is the point, haha!) I'll start using this blog more often! Expect to see more entries because I've been having a lot of feelings lately. I'm just a whirlwind of emotions and I suspect I may be undergoing a quarter-life crisis. Gasp. 

I will also give a shout-out to my homegirl (LOL) Tin of http://remarkablyweirdsyndrome.blogspot.com for inspiring me to get back up and get this thing going. You unknowingly did so, and so you did. (I am obviously sabaw as it is 3am already)

... oh my god, how do you end an entry?! I've forgotten how. Oh well. I shall end this abruptly right here. Okay. Bye.



1 comment:

  1. LOL THIS IS FUNNY.

    "How do you end an entry?" :D

    Welcome back to ze blogging world!

    ReplyDelete